Translate my blog to your language

2012/06/07

Cafe

Ciao babies!
Now you can see welcomepicture! :)
Today...I did pilates and also badminton with my sister and mum, 'cause now we have new sticks. And of course...I ate too much chocolatecookies : D


But let's go to today's topic! And it's cafe. I have lovely pictures of these, but first I'll tell to you something.
(My hands itch...) I want to study myself to chef or something, because I want to establish my own cafe, to England! Yesterday evening I read about England cafefood, bacon, baguette, sandwiches, wraps, black pudding, dogrolls...I also lent some days ago from library three travelguides and today I gobbled these...
Well, idea cames from one Wii -game, Order Up : D That's grazy game but there is sweetie cafe and silly man who says order up you know x D. I dream about cafe all day and all night. I browse cafe menus and soon I'll maybe plan my own menu, too early, but I'm like this, dreamer.
And of course there have to be tables and chairs outside and blackboard and there is today's specials. Do you know what mean greasy spoon? It is cheap cafe. Also there is tea shops, bistros, brasseries. But I want cafe ;)

There are my lovely pictures (you maybe think those are lazy) :
What a dream!

Really cute


This too
Beautiful
English breakfast, too much eating!
English tea, nice mug
Oh damask!
Coffees, what do you want, cappuccino to me, please :)
Muffins
Is this enough? I didn't find a poem of cafe, but now I'll go to eat supper ;) What kind of is your dreams cafe?

With ♥,
Annabella

No comments:

Post a Comment