Translate my blog to your language

2012/06/16

Music


Hey!
Sorry, I haven't had time to blog, but now I'll tell you about my fave music c: Let's go straight to topic!
So, I ♥ music and last time I listened I just reeled my dream. And I've to tell! In my thinks I imagine lightpink car, of course that old model, sourdough car like this:
I finded pic of my dreams car ! Just like that! : D
And radio is open and there's coming Trains Drive By (same time I listen the) and I drive in London's beautiful morningstreet and I'm going to my own cafe and I do my works and then I return to my home, it's house with big garden in country and I open the door and my chihuahua is there waiting. What a dream! I can continue more and more...
                                                          Train - Drive By ♥
Mm...My favourite music is pop and something rock and country. I can't stand finnish music, it's not for me. I like many songs, but however some singers have one hit song. Well, I listen Enrique Iglesias, One Direction, Olly Murs (so happy music), Coldplay, some Adam Lambert and Katy Perry and of course Train! BUT, here's superb hits what I like, but other music isn't good as these: Aura Dione - Friends, Carly Rae Jepsen - Call Me Maybe, Simple Plan - Summer Paradise (summerhit...), Nicki Minaj - Starships (I don't like Nicki's other music), Pitbull - Back In Time, International Love, Rain Over Me, Gotye - Somebody I Used To Know

Here are my favourite songs with upper songs:
Katy Perry - Part of Me
Coldplay - Paradise, Scientist, Viva La Vida
Olly Murs - My Heart Skips a Beat, Thinking Of Me, Oh My Goodness
One Direction - Stand Up, One Thing, What Makes You Beautiful
Enrique Iglesias - Taking Back My Love, Hero, I Like It

This is so special
You can find Coldplay's songs and lyrics
I ♥ this song
 I've listened music with my mobile, but I lost my earphones :( Today I finded my new musiclove, Ipod! ♥ I mean specially ony Apple's Ipod, Nano! It looks so cute and it's so small and you can go to round with it. It's handy! Now I think, I can oneself buy new camera and get Ipod nano to birthdaypresent! Pink or orange looks good c:
Ipod nano

What music is your favourite? Coldplay is my durationfavourite, and I've listened ALL songs, some old songs are just lazy, but every time can't manage! And if some song is lazy, you can close your eyes and listen words, some songs have beautiful and touching words. And Coldplay's music is real music, I mean, some singers live with appearance, that's too true. Example Nicki Minaj, she colour her hairs to green and pink and too much makeup...Coldplay also do much charity! It's really good thing give some money from concerttickets. Chris Martin and his band are real musicians! I've sent letter to Coldplay but I haven't got answer. I still have Johnny Depp and Orlando Bloom's autographs.

With ♥,
Annabella

P.S. Next time I'll put my pictures! See you later, alligater!

4 comments:

  1. Moiih!
    Ihana blogi, liityin lukijaksi! Voinko laittaa tähän oman blogini osoitteen? Mä sain sen sittenkin tehtyä monien epäonnistumisien jälkeen! Mut juu, ihana blogi :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Moii! c:
      Voi kiitos, tietty voit laittaa :) Liityn heti lukijaksi! :33

      Delete
  2. Moiks! :) Tässä osoite: http://tinywishess.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete