Translate my blog to your language

2012/06/06

Do dreams treasuremap

Hello readers!
This day was OK. Sun shones. I write quickly one post, because clock is too much!
Today I woke up at one and I went to bed at one, goes well ;) I was in traffic and I bought some facethings...Later I was cycling and I played badminton. 


So, todays topic is after all...treasuremap. It's good tool in thinking future. Idea is to cut pictures who mirrors your dreams and wants, what you want about your life. I'll tell to you about it. I finded indication from one page. Here is help:


1. Take a pretty big paper
2. You need scissors, glue, pen and magazines.
3. Browse magazines and cut pictures and little texts what mirrors your dreams, what you want when you are an adult. Example your dreamoccupation, what you want about your friendships and love, where you want to live, what things you've to do, where you want to go, do you want animals...Simple, important things what are close to your heart.
4. When you are cut, glue they and write apt captions with your favecoloured pencil. Add heading 'My lifes treasuremap'. Then you're ready!

You can do new treasuremaps some months after, 'cause maybe you've changed wants! Treasuremaps are good, 'cause you can save maps and look later, some dreams maybe can come true!
I have also do my treasuremap, there is example picture of England, I want move there, picture of cafe, because my dream is to establish a cafe to England ♥ pic of book, I write books (I write also now!), text 'Role with Johnny Depp', that's so impossible, but so what? Picture of Vanessa Hudgens and Stella Hudgens with sunglasses in street, aww...♥ And many other pics.
That's too true...


Okkkay, there is finally poet of dream (writed Lawrence Hiung):

I Have A Dream

O my God,
Give me a wonderful dream,
Hope for a successful dream
Give me the best dream.

I have a dream
Now,
Tonight,
Tomorrow,

A dream within a dream,
Dream of guardian angel,
Dream of seeing myself,
Being success and happy.

I have a dream
Dream of heaven
Dream of success
Dream of happiness

I have a dream,
A Dream to become
What I want to become,
Dream of my coming

I have a dream,
Dream to freedom
Dream of enlightenment
Dreaming endlessly.

 
With ♥,
Annabella

P.S. Tomorrow more about my dreams and cafe! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment