Translate my blog to your language

2012/06/20

Blueberrypie --> Johnny Depp

Hi! c:
Today I was swimming with my friends, but it was horrible! Lake or something swimmingplace was full of tadpoles!? I can't stand frogbabys...My friends little sister gulped unwittingly one!
Tadpole ;F Not my pic! :D
Just now I finded some page, when I look what comes if I write blueberrypie to google (indication for new page) and I finded BluebArrypie page, where is clause: I don't pretend to be captain weird. I just do what I do. -Johnny Depp :D Oops...
He's my biggest idol ♥ I've watched so many films, where he is acting and every Deppmovie is to each his own good movie! But I love Pirates of the Caribbeans, Jack Sparrow is just so lovely and fantastic! Edward the Scissorhand, Dark Shadows, Alice in Wonderland, Gilbert Grape, Charlie and the Chocolatefactory...All! His birthday was 9th day on june and I sent with my friend a birthdaycard! I've also sent letter and I got answer. In my room is 23 Johnnys picture...Four posters and every morning and every night I say good morning or good night for Barbabas Collin's poster :D I've cut all articles and pictures about him of my magazines. I've know REALLY much about Johnny and I've read Johnny Depp A Rebel -book and watched interviews and videos. Here is the best fanpage for Johnny Depp's fans:
http://johnny-depp.org/ 
If ya wanna know something about him, there is! Latest news, filmography, gallery, extras, everything! I surf sometimes there :)

So, we've spoke about Johnny, why don't I put pictures:

I can name every role, can you? Comment! :3
Here is some Johnny's utternance, it's wise:
You can close your eyes to the things you don't want to see, but you can't close your heart to the thing you don't want to feel.

He has beautiful smile ♥
He has really big talent, I adore him much. Is there anybody else big fan? I can tell more Deppthings sometimes, he makes me happy and smile :) 

I finded poem by Tim Burton about JD!


With ♥,
Annabella

P.S. Without blueberry pie this post doesn't look like this!

No comments:

Post a Comment