Translate my blog to your language

2012/06/19

Sweet day and summerfun!

Howdy!
Today was so wonderful day with my best friend! Though morning was rainy and here was thunder, day change to better. I was in my bfs home and first we played Sims 3 : D It was lovely game, I've to buy it to birthdaypresent for myself! We attempted to do boy like Johnny Depp, but it was impossible 'cause there wasn't hairs like Johnny. Since we were waterwar with balloons, it was silly...We did also vanilla-rhubarbpie, yummy, it tasted good, and it was soft and sweet! This picture isn't our, but indication's authors pic:
Vanilla-rhubarbpie
Oh no...This is grazy deal, we coined new sportsort! You need only two thick rhubarbs, for you and your friend. Don't free anything from rhubarbs. Ready, steady, go! Since you hold on your rhubarbs rod and you hash rhubarbs like fencing or karate or taekwondo...We named our sort...it's rapaza! Test it, good summerfun! And if rhubarb cut, haul new one! Easy and funny! We coined motions, like rapakano, rapazino...
Looks good, tastes sour...
Meh...I think I'll do also with cooking page, summefun page, right? You can tell your ideas for lazy or rainy day...

I have to buy also new calendar, and I've desired Soda calendar, and tomorrow I'll buy it ;) You don't know maybe what I mean, because it's cute calendar in Finland ♥ Like that:
Here is some summer poem what I finded, next time better:

Summer

Summer is when the sun comes out
Summer is when the dogs pout
Summer is when crickets on
Summer is when you go to the salon

Summer is when kids are out to play
Summer is when adults are in the office earning there pay
Summer is when the sweat drips down your face
Summer is when you’re in a hot place
Summer is for everyone 

And finally, summers suberb delicacy:

With ♥,
Annabella 

No comments:

Post a Comment