Translate my blog to your language

2012/06/01

England dreams ♥

Hello babies !
Today was last schoolday, oh vacation is here! There is just too grim, rainy and cold, feels like now isn't june...Well tomorrow we'll get report cards! My numbers put down, peace as least. I sported and lazed some months ago too much and I hadn't got time to read, newly I grasp that mistake and numbers were better.
But now I don't have to think school, is it vacation?! (; When is july and there's hot, I'll only go swimming, be with friends and of course eat ice cream! When your starts?

Today's topic is beautiful pics of England, and there is it! Real picpost, enjoy watching! :) (Pictures are from weheartit.)

That's nice!
Yam what a cake : 'P
Sweet necklace
No, I don't have :'( YET
Of course, 1D is one part of England !



And What Makes You Beautiful is coming to headphones
I want that bag to school, want you?
Cool shoes, want these too
City and...
...countryside
Oh, cute stamps
Can you name faces? I can ♥
Here was it, what do you like? So, my one big dream is moving to England, somewhere peaceful countryside! It's my dream! :) And there I will speak it for language and learn more. My best friends hate if I speak to her English or Finnishenglish. She says always: We are in Finland and we speak beautiful Finnish language, not English...
But now I've to go to buy new dress for feasts what are tomorrow morning! See you saturday, theme is secret!

With ♥,
Annabella

No comments:

Post a Comment