Translate my blog to your language

2012/06/23

Cook n book :D

Helloo...
and good Midsummer Day! (Btw, in Finland we pass time it)
Here's rainy and cold...But I've still top and shorts :o
Yesterday I was swimming in our swimmingpool and water was freezing...--> + in sauna (Finnish tradition) We ate also outdoors and I cooked a little!
Hey, I've to say, Annabella's cafe is open! There's some British cooking recipes, more is coming c: You find it under the Page -gadget.
Good Midsummer!
I think I can put some pics about my cookings:
This is apple-rhubarbpie in half, now it's raw and...
...ready pie! Nom nom : D

Here's cerealcookies, ordinary and cocoa
Cerealdoughcookies are very easy and simple, everyone can do those :) 




Well, you can see Kitchen Princess books, yeah? I that manga...I lent almost all Kitchen Princess books at library. I like also recipes behind the books. 

But I can't write more today, tomorrow I'll write more about me, see ya!


With ♥,
Annabella

P.S.This musicvideo is Simple Plan's 2012 summerhit Summer Paradise, listen it c: 

No comments:

Post a Comment